An electric pressure washer is a tool that is used for cleaning cars, patios, decks, and walkways. It is not necessary that you always need a big gas-powered machine. Electric pressure washers have very good cleaning results as compared to the gas models. This has been proven by some pressure washer tests. Electric pressure washers are considered more reliable than gas models because there is no need to mess with oil. It is also not needed to use fuel or fuel stabilizer.
Table of Content
What is Pressure Washer Detergent?
Electric Pressure washer detergents are mostly used with a Mi-T-M electric pressure washer helps to increase its cleaning potential. For cleaning the soiled areas outside your home, you need a cleaner that serves all the purpose. This article will help you to know how can an electric pressure washer with detergent can help you in the required task.
How to use an electric-powered pressure washer with detergent?
You have to follow the below steps for using detergent with an electric pressure washer;
1) In order to apply a detergent to an electric-powered pressure washer, the first step is to prepare the unit for standard operation.
2) You must attach the black nozzle, which is a low-pressure nozzle to the gun and rod assembly while using detergents.
If you are trying to remove the nasty stains, you definitely require to use a pressure washer pressure washing with detergent. We can help you with some of the important tips which you should consider while using an electric pressure washer with detergent.
Experts have the view that while pressure washing you should use detergent. Now the question arises why is it important to use detergent for pressure washing. This can be explained with the help of an example. Sometimes, there might be a stain on the floor of your house. You try it very hard to scrub off the stain on your floor by your hand without using soap. You realize it’s too hard. In the same way, if you do not use any detergent while using the electric pressure washer, you will not be able to remove the nasty thick stains. This is the main reason we suggest you get an electric pressure washer with a detergent tank so that you can use a lot of detergents.
One of the important facts is that it’s not enough that you will have to put the detergent in your detergent tank and spray easily. You also need to know and implement the proper steps while using an electric pressure washer with detergent. If you don’t know how to use it, you will not be able to clean well, even if you have the best electric pressure washer with a detergent tank. In this guide, we will cover the proper ways in which you can follow while using the electric pressure washer.
Pressure Washers with Detergent Dispenser Any Good?
There might be a question in your mind a gas pressure washer with a detergent tank is good. Your views might be that a gas pressure washer is less expensive. You can get a gas pressure washer without a tank also. But, there will be time However, there will come a time when you’re going to have to use detergent. So, if you buy one without a tank, it will require you to fill a bucket with detergent. Then you have to connect the pressure washer to the bucket with a detergent hose. This work can be tiring. So we advise you to get an electric pressure washer with a detergent tank. This way you do not need to connect the pressure washer to a separate detergent source. Everything is already set up.
Proper Use of Detergent
Now, you must be having an idea about the detergent tank. Let’s learn how to use an electric pressure washer with detergent. There is no need to worry at all because the process is simple. The following steps will help you in the proper use of an electric pressure washer.
- The first step is to open the detergent tank and fill it with your favorite detergent.
- In case you don’t have a detergent tank, take a bucket, fill it with detergent.
- Connect the bucket to your pressure washer with the detergent hose.
- The next step is to simply turn on the detergent valve.
- Now, attach the low-pressure nozzle and check if are able to spray detergent out.
- Spray upward to hit all the areas that are with thick dirt.
- Leave the areas, as it is for 10- 15 minutes, after spraying detergent.
- Once the detergent dries, apply another coating of detergent.
- One of the important things to keep in mind is that you should never let the detergent to dry up if it’s on your ATV/home exterior/Car.
- Now turn off the valve and squeeze off the excess detergent.
- After turning off the valve, switch the low-pressure nozzle with a high-pressure nozzle
- It’s time to spray out the water now.
- Rinse the areas with the detergent and wash away all the dirt and grime which is present.